So, how would you handle this?

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
I recently had a user tell another that he would someday stand before the first user's god in judgement and face a horrific penalty for his disbelief...I found that extremely offensive. I removed the post, and the user now knows any further posts that like will result in a permanent ban. :)

TrixieTang

Custom Usertitle
I recently had a user tell another that he would someday stand before the first user's god in judgement and face a horrific penalty for his disbelief...I found that extremely offensive. I removed the post, and the user now knows any further posts that like will result in a permanent ban. :)

[televangelist]Do you want to burn in the fiery pits of Hell!?! Repent your sins and praise the lord! Hallelujah![/televangelist]

Yugensoft

Aspirant
Someone should make an "eye roll stamp" add-on, so admins can dismiss irritations with irreplyable mockery.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
Ha! I have a waffle maker that's been collecting dust for months now.
I've been thinking of adding some Krusteaz waffle mix, syrup, bacon and eggs to my shopping list for this evening = #YUM!!!

J.

Nudaii

Adherent
So its alright to insult users belief? which this thread is full of, well it guess it gives something to discuss on dead taz, apart from certain Taz admins leaking peoples private info and creeping after Gemma's sock draw.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
So its alright to insult users belief? which this thread is full of...

Personally, I don't see the cited post as being insulting. It's a simple play on words. It's interesting that you object to what you perceive as an insult, and then you basically insult the entire site and throw around unfounded accusations.

Sal Collaziano

Womanizer
Personally, I don't see the cited post as being insulting. It's a simple play on words. It's interesting that you object to what you perceive as an insult, and then you basically insult the entire site and throw around unfounded accusations.
There are a few pretty insulting things being said in here - but I'm agnostic - so enjoy...

ColdCoffee

Aspirant
ugh..

Found the screenshots somewhere, don't have the source.
Imagine someone dealing with this

ai.imgur.com_6QnDVpi.png
ai.imgur.com_O1rf1Q8.png
ai.imgur.com_tSDaSs5.png
ai.imgur.com_kRqJuZo.png
ai.imgur.com_mCxxm9s.png

Splinter2

Participant
Mountain/molehill.
There's just too much to get people's knickers in a twist nowadays.

Papa Tango

Aspirant
If there were not something at least this tame every day in one of my fora, I would consider the membership overmedicated... :cool: