W.U.B Owner
Mine has just been updated:

smf 2.1 beta 1
Simple Portal 2.3.6
+ a few mods

EDIT: I like your theme Orange. :)

Bigguy

W.U.B Owner
Nice of you to say, thank you. That is the default theme for SMF 2.1. I have done a few tweaks to it here and there though to get it the way I want it. .

Phillip

The Priest
Nice of you to say, thank you. That is the default theme for SMF 2.1. I have done a few tweaks to it here and there though to get it the way I want it. .

That's the default for SMF 2.1? Hm, I might have to see this fully.

Bigguy

W.U.B Owner
I have changed the background color and made the top bar static. As well as a few other smaller things. Nothing really...installed a few mods but wanted to keep that minimal at this stage really.

Phillip

The Priest
I have changed the background color and made the top bar static. As well as a few other smaller things. Nothing really...installed a few mods but wanted to keep that minimal at this stage really.

Still pretty nice. Do you know when 2.1 will be release for SMF? Like the final release.

Bigguy

W.U.B Owner
No, even if I had a date I could not give it. The files on github right now are at the beta stage. That's all I can say.

Cmely

Enthusiast
Very heavily modified and with a lot of mods to it. :yikes: But nice colors to it, though.

Yes...I have added around 40 mods and have made many small changes in the code to suit my needs...but I've still not found the mod that make members stay and participate...:(:(:(

Phillip

The Priest
Yes...I have added around 40 mods and have made many small changes in the code to suit my needs...but I've still not found the mod that make members stay and participate...:(:(:(

Maybe you need to let some of the mods go and change the theme up a bit. Not saying all of the mods 40 is just a bit much.

Cmely

Enthusiast
Maybe you need to let some of the mods go
...well, you know how it is...once they have been installed, all those mods are just absolutely essential...:D:D:D...but I agree: I know the less is the better...I'm currently in a process of simplifying it.

change the theme up a bit.
Well I felt too boxed-in in that site... and you should upgrade to 2.0.9 asap!

If you don't mind to developp a little bit your suggestions, that would be really great. I'm not sure this is the correct place to do this, so I've also created a thread in the "Reviews" section.

Phillip

The Priest
...well, you know how it is...once they have been installed, all those mods are just absolutely essential...but I agree: I know the less is the better...I'm currently in a process of simplifying it.

That's a good idea on simplifying it...less is always better, don't put too much on something though. It will look weird and whatnot.