Offering $$ Several Wordpress, vBulletin & xenForo Services

Discussion in 'Community Cooperative' started by BrandonSheley, Aug 11, 2017.

1. BrandonSheley

BrandonSheley loving life

+948
    asheleyenterprises.com_wp_content_uploads_2017_06_SheleyEnterprisesLogo.png

Position requested: vBulletin, xenForo & Wordpress developer, designer & marketing

consultant
    Past experiences: Well over 100 listed on my portfolio page
    Software you're familiar with: Proficient in vBulletin, xenForo & Wordpress
    How large, and busy, was the last forum you (helped) manage(d): the largest was over 3 million and would have on average 700 users online
    What is your moderation/administration style:Quality and quickness
    Area of expertise: Wordpress. Community Building, Social Media, vBulletin, xenForo, Community Forums, SEO, Web Developement, Web Content Management, Email Marketing, Online Communities, Content Strategy, Online Marketing, Generating Revenue, Web Design, Digital Strategy, Online Advertising, Web Analtycs, Traffic Analysis, Advertising, Google Anlytics etc etc... more can be seen on my LinkedIn page.
    Why are you offering your time to someone: I really enjoy the work and I also enjoy money..lol
    How do you wish to be contacted: Email here, Call: 785-969-1363 or PM me here at TAZ
    Additional Information:You can find everything on my business site, here are the top services I offer from there.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.