Selling Selling Xenforo License

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Staxed, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Staxed

Staxed Staxalicious

+14
    Selling a Xenforo License, $110.

It will come with 1 year of updates and support (I'll be renewing it before the sale).

2. Staxed

Staxed Staxalicious

+14
    Upsies

3. Echo

Echo Runs with grenades

+603
    I run phpBB....I'm a poor man....LOL! I can trade a Joe Dirt 2 dvd, some coconut oil, and a stack of socks with minor holes, nothing grandma can't mend :ROFLMAO: (simple bumpie for you)

4. Staxed

Staxed Staxalicious

+14
    ha, thanks for the bump!

5. doubt

doubt Tazmanian

+1,909
    Reduce your price, someone might be interested.

6. Staxed

Staxed Staxalicious

+14
    $110 is a 21% discount from the price of the license and is the minimum I'll take. I'm not in a huge hurry; thanks for the advice though.

7. doubt

doubt Tazmanian

+1,909
    Any of the potential buyers will consider that it is not a product they can sell if they wanted to.

8. Staxed

Staxed Staxalicious

+14
    Which is fine, I'm not selling it to them so they can resell it, I'm selling it because I don't need it anymore and I'm giving them a 21% discount than if they purchased it themselves.

As I said, I'm not in a hurry to sell, someone who realizes that 20% off is a good deal will come along eventually. I appreciate you trying to help, but I don't really need to sales advice, thanks though!

9. doubt

doubt Tazmanian

+1,909
    You are welcome.
    Good luck!

10. haqzore

haqzore Habitué

+970
    Moot point considering XF licenses can only be transferred once...

11. PoetJC

PoetJC ♠ Jacquii: Black Kween of Hearts ♠

+5,221
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • List
  12. Staxed

Staxed Staxalicious

+14
    Yup, have it listed there as well. Not in a huge hurry to sell, so when they come they come :).

Bump

13. Jason5

Jason5 Enthusiast

+32
    Any screenshot of the license details and is there anyway the price will come down?

14. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Moderator

+1,863
    With XF you’ll need the license validation token and domain the license is registerd to, that can be used to check if the license is valid. You can check tokens here https://xenforo.com/api/

15. Staxed

Staxed Staxalicious

+14
    Jason,

Sorry for the late reply! The price won't come down, I'm not in a super hurry to sell to tell you the truth. The license itself right now would show as invalid for transfer because I don't want to pay the renewal until I have a purchase lined up, that way it has a full year of support for the buyer.

I do however have an email from the support team stating that the license is eligible for transfer once it is renewed. I'm happy to renew it before payment is made of course so it can be verified before the final purchase, I just want to have a confirmed "I'll buy it if it's verified" type deal in place before I do.

Thanks!

16. Jason5

Jason5 Enthusiast

+32
    Thank you for replying back, i will try to save some more money and get back to you. Hope the license stays until then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.