Selling Selling 3M Post Community Forum

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ImCoolBeans, Apr 16, 2018.

1. ImCoolBeans

ImCoolBeans Aspirant

+3
    I'm interested in selling my website, which has over 3 million posts and has been up for 14 years. The site has a potential for good earnings, but is not currently monetized, it is a help and advice community with a broad range of general discussion topics as well. I'm looking into selling options due to limited time and a need to focus on other aspects of life. I'm not looking for a crazy profit but enough to cover the money I have put into the site over the years and to compensate for all of the work that has gone into it.

If you're interested more details can be provided by email. The topic is sensitive and discretion is appreciated. Thank you.

2. Alfa1

Alfa1 Moderator

+2,499
    skrinkleskrinkle I don't know if this is something to consider for you, but it could be well worth discussing. Talk to ImCoolBeansImCoolBeans to find out more.

3. Drastic

Drastic Habitué

+622
    What is the niche?

4. ImCoolBeans

ImCoolBeans Aspirant

+3
    It is a teen help and advice community that has a broad range of general discussion topics as well

5. Study Force

Study Force Aspirant

+6
    I'm interested. Please PM the URL.

6. Abizaga

Abizaga I am a tuna sandwich!

+7
    Migh be interested, depending on what you ask for it.

7. ImCoolBeans

ImCoolBeans Aspirant

+3
    I am still interested in selling my forum, if you are interested please PM me for more info.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.