Offering $$ Seeking A Creative Developer / Musicians?

Discussion in 'Community Cooperative' started by ThrivingMusician, Feb 6, 2018.

1. ThrivingMusician

ThrivingMusician Aspirant

+1
    Hi guys -

Professional musician here looking to hire someone to help me with a new forum launch.

I'd love to have someone who appreciates live music (musicians are a definite plus.)

I have a team assembled who is working on this project (University interns) - This is the piece of the puzzle we need some help and guidance with.

Hoping to hear back from someone awesome!

-James

Form for REQUESTING staff
    Name of site (and/or forum): Confidential
    Link to forum: Confidential
    Genre: Music / Business
    Forum Software: Preferably IPS
    Total number of posts the forum has received: 0
    Seeking (admin/moderator/other): Someone to help create the forum from scratch who can also provide consulting post launch
    Paid Position (yes/no): Yes
    If Paid, How Much: TBD
    Why are you requesting staff: I have a team of four student interns and myself but we are better with marketing / PR (not web design)
    Additional Information: I would like to work with someone who is motivated, creative, and loves music
    How do you wish to be contacted: Private Message here
    ]

2. ThrivingMusician

ThrivingMusician Aspirant

+1
    And of course I have no idea if I selected the correct yellow icon lol - so clearly I need guidance!

3. Anton Chigurh

Anton Chigurh Ultimate Badass

+651
    I'm your Huckleberry.

4. PoetJC

PoetJC ❤ Jacq Of All Trades ❤

+4,843
    I'm not very familiar with the newer IPB version - but if you decide on XenForo as the platform = I'd be happy to help.
    Best of luck and if you require any assistance with graphics for your IPB install - let me know ;)
    Cheers.

J.