Offering $$ Seeking A Creative Developer / Musicians?

Discussion in 'Community Cooperative' started by ThrivingMusician, Feb 6, 2018.

1. ThrivingMusician

ThrivingMusician Aspirant

+1
    Hi guys -

Professional musician here looking to hire someone to help me with a new forum launch.

I'd love to have someone who appreciates live music (musicians are a definite plus.)

I have a team assembled who is working on this project (University interns) - This is the piece of the puzzle we need some help and guidance with.

Hoping to hear back from someone awesome!

-James

Form for REQUESTING staff
    Name of site (and/or forum): Confidential
    Link to forum: Confidential
    Genre: Music / Business
    Forum Software: Preferably IPS
    Total number of posts the forum has received: 0
    Seeking (admin/moderator/other): Someone to help create the forum from scratch who can also provide consulting post launch
    Paid Position (yes/no): Yes
    If Paid, How Much: TBD
    Why are you requesting staff: I have a team of four student interns and myself but we are better with marketing / PR (not web design)
    Additional Information: I would like to work with someone who is motivated, creative, and loves music
    How do you wish to be contacted: Private Message here
    ]

2. ThrivingMusician

ThrivingMusician Aspirant

+1
    And of course I have no idea if I selected the correct yellow icon lol - so clearly I need guidance!

3. Anton Chigurh

Anton Chigurh Ultimate Badass

+708
    I'm your Huckleberry.

4. PoetJC

PoetJC ♠ Jacquii: Black Kween of Hearts ♠

+5,042
    I'm not very familiar with the newer IPB version - but if you decide on XenForo as the platform = I'd be happy to help.
    Best of luck and if you require any assistance with graphics for your IPB install - let me know ;)
    Cheers.

J.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.