Sakuga City - Anime And Gaming Community

Rating:
4/5,
  1. Apple

Apple Enthusiast

+82
    Apple submitted a new Showcase Item:

Sakuga City - Anime, Manga and Gaming Community

Read more about this showcase item here...

2. Apple

Apple Enthusiast

+82
  3. Optic

Optic Enthusiast

+118
    Nice, clean layout.

Community looks nice and active too. Good job. :tup:

4. Lozza94

Lozza94 Aspirant

+1
    Really nice, I might join myself actually:)

5. Apple

Apple Enthusiast

+82
    Sakuga Logo Mr.png
    http://www.sakugacity.com/threads/mr-sakuga-apply-here.1972/#post-28037

Sakuga city is almost a year old, so we're kicking off a month of events. Feel free to sign up and participate. On our old community, the Mr and Miss A4 competitions were a great way for new members to get to know the community. Sakuga city may be vastly smaller, but there is the same amount of fun to be had with Mr. Sakuga.

Not to leave the ladies out, we are currently organising a Ms Sakuga. I even have the logo ready ^^.

Ms Sakuga.png

There will be a whole host of other events kicking off on the 10th May. :)

6. Apple

Apple Enthusiast

+82
    Over the past several months, we did take some of the feedback that we recieved here on board. Thanks StarskullStarskull and anyone else who may have offered suggestions. We have implemented the AMS slider on the forum homepage so that articles are more prominent.

We have also introduced referral contests now that we have sorted a problem where crawlers couldn't access the site. The first referral contest is running during the month of September. Prize for this one is a $25 Amazon gift card.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  7. Apple

Apple Enthusiast

+82
    Hi all, hope you've had a great Easter. I haven't posted here on TAZ for a while. Real life actually got a bit hectic and I had to cut back on much of my online activity.

Update on Sakuga City.

Site is open now for almost two years, and is still active. That's a good sign, right? hehe! Membership stands at 325, but because of the site's history, it's more active than those numbers suggest.

We currently have 120 community written articles on the site's AMS.

We're not just an anime forum, many of our members have grown out of anime and stick around to discuss gaming and general chat. If you're interested in joining a small knit community pop by and sign up. :)

I'm always open to suggestions if you see something that should/could be improved on the site. Thanks for stopping by. ^^

8. Apple

Apple Enthusiast

+82
    Sakuga City is currently celebrating it's birthday month. We've just turned 2. :D

That time seems to have flown.

9. Sockio

Sockio Participant

+28
    A really nice set-up site. I'll share this within my different communities to drum up more users for you - a select few people come to mind!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. haqzore

haqzore Habitué

+954
    Congrats on 2 years and still active. Happy for you!

11. Apple

Apple Enthusiast

+82
    Thanks SockioSockio, I appreciate that, a lot! :)

Thank you. :)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.