vBulletin Recent Posts Block 1.0

This product is designed to allow you to display links to the most recent posts.

1. MarkFL

MarkFL La Villa Strangiato

+1,844
    MarkFL submitted a new resource:

Recent Posts Block - This product is designed to allow you to display links to the most recent posts.

Read more about this resource...

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Rodriiverduguez

Rodriiverduguez Neophyte

+1
    Hello markfl, apologize if my problem is not well addressed here.

Sin título.png

I just want to show the LAST THREADS commented as shown in the above MOD that I have included. I like your mod but I can not make it that way, it shows all the times that a user comments on a post more than anything like a timeline

thanks, and it's a good mod

Google Translate

3. MarkFL

+1,844
    I'm not sure I know what you're asking. This product is designed to show links to the most recent posts, even if those posts are in the same thread.

4. Rodriiverduguez

Rodriiverduguez Neophyte

+1
    sorry if it does not translate well ...

the mod works well, but what happens is that if there is a very commented X topic, for example 10 times only that topic would appear.

What I would like is that the LAST THREAD COMMENTED RECENTLY appeared and below another commented thread, here only the last post in total as activity are shown

5. MarkFL

+1,844
    That's not how the product is designed to work, and I have no plans at the moment to change how it functions. Perhaps at some point, but I can make no guarantee.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.