vBulletin Rank Ordering 1.2

Allows you to assign display ordering for your defined ranks.

1. MarkFL

MarkFL La Villa Strangiato

+1,836
    MarkFL submitted a new resource:

Rank Ordering - Allows you to assign display ordering for your defined ranks.

Read more about this resource...

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • List
  2. Stratos

Stratos Participant

+31
    I want to install this mod but I am confused of this note

.............................................................................................................................................
    Note: If you have not renamed your "admincp" folder, then you don't need to update to v. 1.2. If you edited the v. 1.1 .XML file to use your renamed "admincp" folder, then you also don't need to upgrade to v. 1.2. If you do decide to upgrade to v. 1.2 anyway, then you need to uninstall v. 1.1 first. If you wish to keep the rank ordering you've already defined, then you need to edit the product's uninstall code to remove the following db query:

// Remove "rankorder" column from "ranks" table

$vbulletin->db->hide_errors();
    $vbulletin->db->query_write("
    ALTER TABLE`" . TABLE_PREFIX . "ranks`
    DROP COLUMN rankorder
    ");
    .............................................................................................................................................

Can you please explain ? Thanks

P.S. It is the first time I will install it an I do not have change paths or what else.
    Thanks Mark

3. MarkFL

+1,836
    If you haven't installed this before, then you can install the latest version without taking any action other than simply installing it. :)

• List
  4. Stratos

Stratos Participant

+31
    Actually I did before your answer, I installed 1.1 version, so if I want 1.2 I must do something else?

5. MarkFL

+1,836
    If your "admincp" folder has not been renamed, then version 1.1 will be fine, and you should find the product is working. Version 1.2 doesn't add any functionality, it just installs correctly for those who have renamed their "admincp" folder without them having to take any additional action.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Stratos

Stratos Participant

+31
    Ok 1.1 will be. Thanks a lot Mark

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.