Questions About SEO

HybridVM

HybridVM - Dedicated Hosting
Question #1. I recently signed up for Google AdWords today which is still pending review. As far as SEO goes on a full html built website is there anything else I would need to equip my website with in order to increase the alexa/google rank? Or will Google AdWords be enough for me for now. The website is a business website but I am not looking for loads of traffic however I would like for it to be on the 1-4th page of google to be somewhat noticeable.

Question #2. How do I change what google pulls up on a website for instance

ai.imgur.com_LkrfaIi.png

How can this be edited to show a more detailed text or something totally different? By the looks of it its just pulling directly from the website itself. Currently it shows half sentences basic things that I dislike and I believe needs to be fixed.

Any thoughts and guides would help.

esquire

Habitué
Google != Alexa. If you're comparing the two then you really need to start understanding how each works. And you also need to understand the difference between organic results (free) and Adwords (paid results you see that usually say "Ad" on top and appear at the very top of results or on the side.)