Feedback Problem with posting

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I have spotted it a few times today. Not sure if it's TAZ or a browser issue -what browser do you use?

s.molinari

Leader of Skooppa
It happens to me now constantly too.

I post and the response that I posted doesn't come back.

Scott

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Hmmm, same is happening with Firefox. Posts, but then looks like it hasn't as the text is still in the reply box.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Not sure anything has been changed on TAZ today. Will get The Sandman to confirm that though.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
No, terrible lag, no notification of having posted. Go back, return to thread - post is made.

Chris D

XenForo Developer
The Sandman has asked me to look at this too because we updated one of my add-ons this morning so... hi!

Chris D

XenForo Developer
Well I got the like before it even finished posting. Very weird. And that's with my add-on disabled so I'm pretty sure the cause won't be that add-on.

Any other changes recently?

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
I know nothing other than it wasn't me! I've been on holiday :D

Let's see how long this takes to post - I see Post Rating is switched off right now.

AdamD

Devotee
Also notice I can't rate posts, comes up with:

The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post does not define an action called Rate.

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Also notice I can't rate posts, comes up with:

The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post does not define an action called Rate.
I think Chris is going through all the addons. I noticed the old User Banners are displaying, so that's my theory anyway.

Chris D

XenForo Developer
OK. So it is add-on related. Just disabled all add-ons (I'm glad we put that into XF 1.5) but mine was already disabled so it's unlikely to be that.

I'll re-enable all add-ons now. This may just need some systematic testing...

Chris D

XenForo Developer
All add-ons are back (templates are still being rebuilt, though, so bear with it)...