post the last image YOU MADE - not photo you took

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
I'm currently multitasking between a few graphics projects and WP/WC customizations.
Just got some great feedback from one of my favorite clients about his new logo design:

dsp-logo2c.png

A screencap of the current development site main homepage (with it's original logo) is shaping up as such:
2018-07-16_0-56-49.png

Kinda proud of the progress. But a lot of work yet to be done.
Hopefully will have the development site online sometime this week.

J.

R0binHood

Habitué
Scrolling through the last few posts make me feel like I'm driving down i20 or 65 through the deep south in Alabama!

Can't say I like it all, but it's certainly evocative.

I do really like the hay, corn and cow icons in the NCF logo just above. Did you make them or were they stock icons?

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Scrolling through the last few posts make me feel like I'm driving down i20 or 65 through the deep south in Alabama!

Can't say I like it all, but it's certainly evocative.

I do really like the hay, corn and cow icons in the NCF logo just above. Did you make them or were they stock icons?
stock icons

fixer

I'm In My Prime
Thought they may be, but you used them really well. The logo looks great :)

its a 7th generation farm, they farm with alice chalmers tractors (orange) they farm hay, corn and cattle (of course)

i am a statistician by trade, only do graphic work as a hobby, ive about reached the limit of my knowledge and my stubborness to navigate away from my software of choice will ultimatly be the death of me. I design on a machine that has a retnia display which means i have to design @ 200% resolution to mimic normal displays which adds a strange complexity

Lal

Aspirant
Twitter, lol

9OqFPbk.jpg

Maxxamillion

Gaming Geek
Just a rebrand job for YouTube

Attachments

• 9A36FBC4-CD30-4DEC-B210-E69591CF3ED6.jpeg
    9A36FBC4-CD30-4DEC-B210-E69591CF3ED6.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 17