Resource icon

vBulletin Post Icons 2014-11-10

No permission to download

Shelley

Tazmanian
Shelley submitted a new resource:

Post Icons - Post Icons

Preview​

Summary: Post Icons to replace the default vbulletin stock post icons. Additional custom Post Icons are added that you will need to add via the admincp >> post icons manager.

Installation: Upload to your /icons folder. Because they come in .png format you will have to change the extension from .gif to .png in the post icon manager....
Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Pretty images, thanks for sharing (as always) Shelley!!!! :)

technica

I love my forums!!!
Can you please convert them into .gif format and post them again?

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
What image editors do you have installed? Photoshop, GIMP, Paint 2.0, those three, with the latter two being free, can do that.

Alex.

The Ancient Dragon
Don't think so, if you could, the quality would be atrocious. Trust me, it's very easy to do.

technica

I love my forums!!!
OK thank you mate, I am downloading GIMP software now. Lets see how it helps me.

technica

I love my forums!!!
OK i tried converting them to .gif format using GIMP, but the image quality is not good. Can any photoshop expert help me in converting these icons to .gif?

Elixer

Participant
These are excellent! I was wondering if it was okay that I edited a few of them?

Lycaon

Devotee
These are some decent icons. Once I've got my styles right I'll start using them.

technica

I love my forums!!!
I need these icons in the .gif format. Can any one convert these in .gif and post then again?

I tried converting them by my self but couldn't help. The quality of the icon is lost.

Can any professional convert and post it again?