Pixel Exit

we_are_borg

Administrator
Thanks, we made a change on the design to show the prices on hover (unless you're on mobile and it'll always show).

We're making new tweaks as we go but overall we're really happy with the turnout.
Looks realy good. The price looks good now you see withot clicking and going back.

M3lvin

Neophyte
Hi Russ,
And thanks for the great styles !
Quick question that you probably had a lot : Regarding XF v2 : do you plan to upgrade all your styles / some of them / or none and start fresh with new styles ?

M3lvin

Neophyte
Ok thanks for the info - do we know "which" styles will be ported by any chance ?

Russ

Administrator
We have an announcement coming today, or tomorrow?

But:

Initial launch styles:
We'll be releasing 2.0 versions of some select styles. Initially, we'll be launching with:
  • Edge
  • Fusion Gamer
  • Apex
  • Flat Awesome +
  • Blackend Pro
  • Core
Other styles may follow depending on demand but for the time being, this will be our initial line. We're really excited to move onto new products and we can't wait to share them with you.

Pricing:
We're also excited to share that as long as you have an active license you'll obtain the XenForo 2 version of your style completely free. We have something planned for users who have an active license for styles which are not getting converted as well.

haqzore

Devotee
Initial launch styles:
  • Core
Pricing:
We're also excited to share that as long as you have an active license you'll obtain the XenForo 2 version of your style completely free.
Yyeeeaaaaaaa!!!

Soulwatcher

Devotee
We have an announcement coming today, or tomorrow?

But:

Initial launch styles:
We'll be releasing 2.0 versions of some select styles. Initially, we'll be launching with:
  • Edge
  • Fusion Gamer
  • Apex
  • Flat Awesome +
  • Blackend Pro
  • Core
Other styles may follow depending on demand but for the time being, this will be our initial line. We're really excited to move onto new products and we can't wait to share them with you.

Pricing:
We're also excited to share that as long as you have an active license you'll obtain the XenForo 2 version of your style completely free. We have something planned for users who have an active license for styles which are not getting converted as well.
Russ your the best, your one of the few people that don't want to get one over on people upgrading to Xenforo 2 and I will always support your company for as long as you guys are around.

Echo

Runs with grenades
Good stuff guys! now make some phpBB3 styles :D

Raitsa

Aspirant
Russ is the most helpful guy ever in the Xenforo world, 10+ every time.

Maddox

Habitué
Not a fan of the faint grey text - it makes it very difficult to read and makes me want to leave the site before reading about all the great things you have lined up.

:whistle:

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Chenyneh Kween ⚧
We've done a massive overhaul of our site :)

https://pixelexit.com/

I did a break down of the various pages/add-ons we're using on XF if you want to take a look: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/pixel-exit-xenforo-styles.154018/
Really nice job on the redesign. Just what we've come to expect with PixelExit: something that's novel, new, distinct and very clean.
Great job you guys!

Not a fan of the faint grey text - it makes it very difficult to read and makes me want to leave the site before reading about all the great things you have lined up.

:whistle:
Hmmm. I'm not seeing any faint grey text...
Which section(s) are you speaking about specifically?

J.