Found/Closed Partner

Discussion in 'Community Cooperative' started by Namoh, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Namoh

Namoh Enthusiast

+83
    Form for REQUESTING staff

Name of site (and/or forum): N/A -Will be decided with partner

Link to forum: N/A

Genre: Coding, Programming, Design, Gaming (one or more of these, can be discussed)

Forum Software: vB4/phpBB

Total number of posts the forum has received: 0

Seeking (admin/moderator/other): Partner

Paid Position (yes/no): No

If Paid, How Much: N/A

Why are you requesting staff: I'm looking for a partner to start a community with. I have the knowledge to create the community, make a unique design for it and get it going but I would like to have someone that could assist me and provide their knowledge as well. I do have a webhost and I'm able to purchase domains very cheap so that part is sorted and you (my partner) and I will decide on everything together.

Additional Information: I have been a moderator on a community with 200,000 members and 1.8mil posts and I have been an administrator on a couple that I've created myself but unfortunely had to let go because of real life issues, but now I'm completely free and refreshed so I would really like to have someone that could partner with me and together create a succesful community.

How do you wish to be contacted: (TAZ PC/Site PC/Email) Skype; namoh_@hotmail.com, YIM; edesignify, or through TAZ PM.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  2. Anton Chigurh

Anton Chigurh Ultimate Badass

+992
    I have been working directly with Namoh on a project and so far he is quite personable, cooperative and motivated. Someone's going to get a good site partner here I'm pretty sure.

3. Namoh

Namoh Enthusiast

+83
    Thanks!

Still looking for a partner. Keep in mind the subject of the community could be something else, those above are just suggestions.

Also the forum software will be XF, Not vB or phpBB.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  4. Ashley S

Ashley S Adherent

+125
    Namoh good luck on the search dude.

Great guy to talk to, will help you out with anything.

5. Namoh

Namoh Enthusiast

+83
    Thanks!

Just purchased XenForo so the forum will be based on that and the subject of the forum is debatable. Add me on Skype to discuss further if you're interested. Namoh_@hotmail.com

6. Namoh

Namoh Enthusiast

+83
    Xenforo has been installed and the domain is purchased.

7. fbmac

fbmac Aspirant

+2
    I would volunteer, but I have no skills at building a community. What do you need from a partner, exactly?

8. Namoh

Namoh Enthusiast

+83
    Funds, activity, promoting etc.

9. Drastic

Drastic Habitué

+633
    Namoh I'm looking for people to work with too. You interested in news/media/humor/entertainment?

10. tally

tally Aspirant

+0
    Are you still working on this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.