Found/Closed Partner for new forum

Discussion in 'Community Cooperative' started by progressive, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. progressive

progressive Aspirant

+3
    Hi Guys,

I work in a retail and an idea came to my head about a forum for retail workers world wide. I've done a bit of research and while there are a couple floating around there aren't any that I could see doing the category well.

I'm looking for a partner who has years experience working with vBulletin and working with forums. Ideally you will be active during the set up and after we launch. You don't have to be in retail to partner up, although it would be ideal!

Everything is paid for unless you want to contribute.

If you think you would like to get involved in this exciting new development, give me a shout!

Cheers.

Name of site (and/or forum)?: ... Undecided
    Link to forum?: ... Undecided
    Genre?: ... Retail
    Forum Software?: ... vBulletin
    Total number of posts the forum has received?: ... 0
    Seeking?: ... (admin/moderator/other) Partner - Full admin control
    Paid Position?: ... (yes/no) No
    If Paid, How Much?: ...
    Why are you requesting staff?: ... Read above.

2. progressive

progressive Aspirant

+3
    Development is under way. Domain, hosting and vB licence have all been paid for and I've started the set up. This is your chance to get involved now in the start up!

Name: Retail Workers Forum
    Domain: www.retailworkersforum.com

Have had one knob apply who had no clue what he was doing so please make sure you have some idea :) Was more interested in making rank images before the site was even up!!

3. progressive

progressive Aspirant

+3
    Have found someone. Stay tuned for this explosive new forum to hit the web :)

4. gogoblender

gogoblender shiny happy pantless

+411
    This sounds like you're going ahead with your idea full force, keep us abreast, and good luck on the venture!

:)

gogo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.