Online style editor

CyberAlien

Aspirant
Hello,

I have created a project that I think many designers here might be interested in. It is online style editor. It is a visual editor, with sliders to change colors. Any visitor or uploader can easily change color scheme of selected style and download it with his own color scheme. All colors in templates and images are automatically changed by script within seconds, visitor doesn't need to edit anything.

For example, phpBB style "prosilver" can be changed from blue to green by just moving one slider. Here is example (click to see editor in action) of such color change. So visitor can create Prosilver Green, Prosilver Purple or almost any other color scheme he can think of without editing any templates or images.

Project has been created for phpBB and is gaining popularity among phpBB style authors, but I'm looking to expand to other forum systems. Currently it supports:
- phpBB styles
- vBulletin styles
- WordPress/bbPress themes
and I'll add more modules for other forum systems later (post here or pm me if you are style author for some other forum system and would like me to add support for it).

Why am I posting it here? I'm looking for style authors who'd be interested in uploading their styles. Currently only phpBB section of website has content, vBulletin, WordPress and bbPress sections are empty.

Many users are looking for styles to match their website color scheme, this editor gives style authors an opportunity to provide multiple color schemes of their styles without spending hours editing templates/images.

How does it work:
awww.colorizeit.com_images_articles_sample_vb_taz.png
1. Change colors (see image above).
2. Click "download" button below editor and download style with your color scheme.

Here is the project's website. If you are interested in uploading your styles, navigate to category (on the right side) and click "upload" button.

If you have any questions, please post them in this thread or send me a private message.

Last edited: