Official Style Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Bitnull, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Alex.

Alex. The Ancient Dragon

+1,197
    Quite so, Scott. Generally I feel the system could be better designed. Though I have discovered, thanks to the videos, you can look up shared IPs through the user profile system. Just two clicks compared to the process we had with vBulletin. Though that's comparing five or six year old software to this.

2. Andrew B.

Andrew B. Fan

+133
    FWIW, your theme has made me like XF more. I now see what can be done with it.

Now, then there are all those little features that are a pain to add on, but I miss being able to add comments to Likes. Also, I liked it better when you had subforums displayed on the index page. Was there a compelling reason to drop this. You had it with XF at first.

One more thing. I very much like the "recent posts" feature. Very helpful when I've marked all posts as read, but then have to go back and find recent posts.

3. s.molinari

s.molinari Leader of Skooppa

+1,952
    Oooh. The notification updates in the browser tab are built in now. Nice!!!:)

Edit - Annndd...I see my "Go Private" idea is also added. Buaaahahaha!

I have another suggestion.:D Put an "@" to the left of each users name at the bottom of each post. Click it or the user's username, and it tags that user automatically in the reply box and scrolls you to the reply box.

upload_2014-6-13_19-46-0.png

Scott

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  4. The Sandman

The Sandman Administrator

+5,518
    Thanks for the kind words!

With vBulletin you could make comments when giving reputation but I've never seen it associated with likes on XenForo.

The subforum display was turned off to reduce clutter on the forumhome. If people miss it I can turn it back on. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.