Official AAF Interview: Paul from miniBB!

By Shawn G · Mar 16, 2012 ·
  1. Shawn G

Shawn G Tazmanian Addict

+232
    Shawn G submitted a new Article:

Official AAF Interview: Paul from miniBB!

Read more about this article here...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
  2. TheMaster_aaf

TheMaster_aaf Aspirant

+0
    Thanks for doing the interview for us we all really appreciate it.. I have a question from reading what you wrote and what it says on their site when was this software launched because it sounds like maybe 2002 but from reading the review it sounds like it was released this year.. If you could clear that up for me I would really appreciate it.

3. paul_from_minibb

paul_from_minibb Neophyte

+1
    I have a question from reading what you wrote and what it says on their site when was this software launched because it sounds like maybe 2002 but from reading the review it sounds like it was released this year..

That made me smile 'cause it's not true and may be some true at this moment :)

The software was first released in February 2001. You can check archive.org for that and many other sources. Some of the forums mentioned on our website's Showcase, may still run the version 1.x of miniBB.

But this year, the software is coming in another "look and feel" layout, so it may sound like a re-birth. Still it comes slowly, but surely :)

4. Ashley S

Ashley S Adherent

+125
    Nice interview.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.