Odd/crazy youtube channels

Do any of you guys follow strange channels like I do? I like to find odd people on youtube and follow them. Most don't have many subscribers or views on their videos. Here are two I've recently found.

First up we have a toilet aficionado. I'm not sure how old this person is but they sound like a pre-teen boy. They have videos on videos of themselves flushing toilets in public bathrooms and reviewing port-a-johns. I didn't realize how diverse toilets were until I found this person. You know those people that obsess about toy trains? It's like that but with urinals, toilets, and out houses.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/toiletfan1

Sample video:

Next up we've got someone with a dirt road running through their property. They've set up trail cams to catch the various crazy people that dump trash, pick up trash, and just act stupid on the property. Why doesn't he just get a fence? Who knows. He seems to really be into zombies too. He's got an organ set-up by the road with a Teddy bear sitting at it. People regularly come by and give this bear gifts. Even the sheriff shows up one day and leaves him a buck knife! When people aren't busy dumping trash on his property they're smoking drugs or just acting stupid. He posts multiple videos a day and is _very_ concerned about people disrespecting his property. He patrols it in his homemade zombie wannabe cop car.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RobotKitchen

Sample video:

I follow some neighbors that fued with each other and have cameras pointed at each others houses but I'm not sharing those until I get some more weird channel in return. :p

Last edited:

Zero Numbers

Adherent
I watch stuff from Apex TV. The people behind the channel has two channels actually. They show stuff that are deemed crazy.

A person who time travels tells you about the future.

The average person won't believe it. Time travel is a reality.

Nev_Dull

Anachronism
Well of course it is. We are all travelling forward in time at a rate of 1 second per second. Jump on a long flight and you can change that by nearly 0.0000001 seconds (Plus or minus, depending on the direction you travel).

Shawn Gossman

Tazmanian Master
Two times a year, for a few months straight, my own YouTube channel becomes odd and crazy. We have a forest service road over here that is closed twice a year for the annual snake and reptile migration - foot traffic is welcome and I am there almost every day filming snakes, venomous and non-venomous.

:D

I'm excited thinking about it!!! Only about a month and a half away from the fall migration!!!

(ahem... shameless plug :p)