Question No Drama Queen or Meh?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by DaveL, Feb 13, 2015.

1. dieKetzer

dieKetzer Adherent

+279
    apparently some thin-skinned people got butthurt over some post ratings.

2. Alex.

Alex. The Ancient Dragon

+1,197
    If the staff don't mind me publicizing this, during my time on I only dealt with one person abusing the anonymous post feature many, many years ago. And that was simply due to a misunderstanding of what the feature did. I can't speak for the others, but I'm quite positive it's almost unheard of.

The issue with post ratings, as The Sandman pointed out, is that it's public and sometimes you can't figure out what the reason behind a rating is. Let me explain this in simpler words.

The rating system between two members who may not get along is similar to two people in real life having a go at each other. Sometimes it's a smartass response and sometimes it's a genuine feeling. Suffice to say, it can be further explained as you helping a friend out or saying "That's great" at his or her advice, and on the other hand a cheeky emote rating is the equivalent of giving the friend a wet willy. And now they've got a wet ear due to your spit in their ear canal.

3. Russ

Russ Administrator

+1,835
    I guess my thought behind it is what positive did it bring to TAZ?

• Pure Genius! Pure Genius! x 1
    • List
  4. Paul M

Paul M Limeade Addict

+2,242
    Seems like the only people worried about getting a Drama Queen rating are ..... well Drama Queens.

Meh.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.