need suggestion to make it active

Discussion in 'Free Hosted Forums' started by farhan09, Aug 12, 2013.

1. farhan09

farhan09 Neophyte

+0
    hi brother/sister

i am farhan and i am from india i have created this fourm today hope can u all suggest me how to make it active and get more member this is my 3 fourm
    http://graphicworld.createmybb3.com/ it is about graphic

2. vbgamer45

vbgamer45 Adherent

+81
    You need posts and content. Nobody likes to join a forum with no content/post members.

Once you have that setup invite your friends to post on your forum.

3. Kyrie

Kyrie Designer & Developer

+146
    You say you're about graphics.. but look at your logo.

You need to change that, brother.

4. Joeychgo

Joeychgo TAZ Administrator

+3,458
    I couldn't agree more. No offense intended, but appearance wise your site and graphics leave a lot to be desired. Hard to sell yourself as a graphics authority when that's the case.

5. Darth_Apple

Darth_Apple Adherent

+24
    1) You should write a fair amount of content on your forum. I would recommend starting at least 50 or so topics to start. To me, your forum seems fairly empty for the most part, and that's not a good first impression for your guests.

2) I hate to be frank, but honestly the logo needs to be replaced. If you are pushing your forum as a graphics design forum, you need something that looks as professional as possible. It will make a big difference.

3) I would also recommend getting a custom theme, since the MyBB default theme isn't really something many people are a fan of. For a graphics design forum, it might be a good idea to invest in purchasing a premium theme. You want your forum to look as professional as possible, and so it might make a difference.

4) Promote your forum aggressively. Signature links and contests are a great way to do this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.