Need Some Assistance Please

bjbrooks34

Aspirant
Hey guys and gals. I would love it if one of you photoshop pros could help me with something.

I have a YouTube fishing channel, and I am in need of a cut out for my channel art. I have a picture of me holding a fish. I have photoshop CS5 and I cannot for the life of me cut it out and get the edges right. I know it's probably easier with a solid background, but it has a lake in the background and I can't get it to come out right.

So, would any of you be so kind as to help me out with this one?

Thanks and I hope you are having a blessed day today. I can email you the image in question. I hope to hear something soon.

- Brian

Kasey00

Neophyte
Hey guys and gals. I would love it if one of you photoshop pros could help me with something.

I have a YouTube fishing channel, and I am in need of a cut out for my channel art. I have a picture of me holding a fish. I have photoshop CS5 and I cannot for the life of me cut it out and get the edges right. I know it's probably easier with a solid background, but it has a lake in the background and I can't get it to come out right.

So, would any of you be so kind as to help me out with this one?

Thanks and I hope you are having a blessed day today. I can email you the image in question. I hope to hear something soon.

- Brian
You should probably use Aviary for all these edits.