Need help with CSS and HTML learning. Complete noob here.

Discussion in 'HTML, CSS & JavaScript' started by Trignis, Oct 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Trignis

Trignis Neophyte

+0
    Hey guys, i really need your help. I don't know what to do. First of all, last week my friend got me a job at a website. That was ok until they asked me to do some corrections in HTML and CSS. But i have no clue how to do it. I have like 2 weeks before deadline and i'm kinda desperate. Do yo know some good resources for complete noobs like me? Basically i have like 7-10 days to learn this stuff and obviously 4-7 days to do the task. Is it even possible? I've started to read about HTML. Learned tags and stuff and structure. No problems with it. But CSS makes me cry. Positioning is insanely hard for me. Once again, can someone explain me how does it work in a nutshell or recommend good and fast courses? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2017
  2. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Moderator

+1,270
    You cant learn CSS and HTML in just a few days whatever people say there is something like learning over time when doing this stuff. You need good HTML knowledge for making the site and then use CSS to style it.

3. Trignis

Trignis Neophyte

+0
    Well that's a bad news. I guess bye-bye knew job. Or i can hire someone for this time. I guess. Thanks for reply!

4. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Moderator

+1,270
    Why would you take on a job that you do not know, that does not make sense.

5. Trignis

Trignis Neophyte

+0
    Well yeah, it doesn't make sense at all but, i didn't know that they will give me such a task. I mean i couldn't say no because i'm afraid of getting fired :( As i said i got employed because of my friend somehow (don't really want to get into this). I had no job for a while and was struggling a bit ^^' not like i wanted to work for doanassignment but, i thought it will be a good opportunity to fix life and get some money. So that i agreed. It's gonna be hard for the first time but friend told that he will help me with task to give me some time to learn stuff i need. I guess it's gonna be fine. Once again, thanks for help!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted