Need a good CPM rate (Forum)

Discussion in 'Generating Revenue' started by BobbaMarket, Feb 6, 2012.

1. BobbaMarket

BobbaMarket Neophyte

+0
    Hey everyone,

My forum gets around 400,000 pageviews a day with 2,500 unique visits on average.

I am hoping to earn $5-$10 a day (which i think is pretty achievable) from advertisements.

My website is www.BobbaMarket.net

About 45% of my traffic is UK based, about 30% US based.

Any ideas?

Tried:
    Adsense
    Adbrite
    Burstmedia
    Valueclick
    Chitika
    Clicksor
    Bidvertiser
    All with no luck.

Need reputable companies.

2. StarBuG

StarBuG AdSenseExperts.com

+6
    You get 400k PIs per day with 2500 Uniques (thats 160 pageviews per visitor which is quite a lot)?
    Or do you mean 400k PIs per month?

With so much PIs per day (would be 12mio per month) AdSense should pay out a lot more then 10$ a day.
    If you really get this much PIs you may also qualify for AdSense Premium Publisher.

3. BobbaMarket

BobbaMarket Neophyte

+0

ai39.tinypic.com_2u5vo85.png

Lots of UK Traffic

4. StarBuG

StarBuG AdSenseExperts.com

+6
    Like I said, run AdSense ;)

5. BobbaMarket

BobbaMarket Neophyte

+0
    Closed my accounts for reasons under my control.

Need an alternative.

6. The7thSage

The7thSage Adherent

+22
  7. NICEGUY77

NICEGUY77 Habitué

+18
    Was going to say adsense as well but I see you are already running adsense in the footer.

8. sliderman

sliderman Neophyte

+0
    With those kinds of numbers you should be making a small fortune, not hoping for $5-10 per day. Put a couple of 300x250 ads at the top of your board and the bottom and also put an ad after the first post in each thread. Also throw in a couple of 728x90 ads at the bottom of the board.

I don't have anywhere near the traffic you do but I've averaged almost $1,000 per month for the last four months with cpm ads.

Also look at Technorati Media, Adtegrity and Contextweb.

Good luck.

9. dethfire

dethfire Fan

+124
    Will all those page views be counted with only 2500 viewing them? I would imagine advertisers wouldn't be so excited about that.

10. alxjen

alxjen Neophyte

+0
    there are lot of cpm programs out there you can try edomz.com cpv network, edomz.com is one of the best ppv advertising networks through which is paying 4$-10$10 as CPM for for International traffic.

11. bernard

bernard Enthusiast

+3
    What analytic program are you using to determine your page views? Your numbers, as StarBuG mentioned, don't make sense. Be aware that some server log analyzers count every component of what you and I consider a web page to be a "page" (ie. every file - css, images, etc. - counts as a separate "page").

If I were getting 400,000 page views a day (100 times what I'm getting right now), I would be making enough to retire from my day job, not fretting over $10 a day.

12. Wayne Luke

Wayne Luke Tazmanian

+35
    Get third-party analytics running on the site. Google Analytics, Mint, something. Get an accurate view of your traffic. Most people won't buy ads on a specific site without this.

Then sell your own ads if you're really getting that many views. Even at $1.00/thousand ads, you can make much more than $10 a day with CPM. Add in affiliate, CPC and CPA ads to the mix and you can make much more.

13. jeff gordon

jeff gordon Neophyte

+0
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted