My brand new forum

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Tycoon, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Tycoon

Tycoon Games-Babes Admin

+0
    Old
    http://p4.forumforfree.com/index.php?mforum=buttsecks

New
    http://www.games-babes.com/

After running my old free forum for a month, I've finally decided to move to a new .com domain and better hosting before it's too late. I was really dissapointed on day 1 because we have to start all over again but you know what, it was well worth it! 6 days later, look how it is now! My new board is fully customizable unlike the old one and Im lovin it! Thanks Daniel and Justin for helping me build my forum. I <3 joo guys :D

Just a quicky: Do you think having just 3 sections for now is bad for my forum?

2. rockinaway

rockinaway Aspirant

+0
    I think 3 sections are too less... add a few more... I think it was forum a while back had a few more options, which I though was good..

3. Morganna

Morganna Mistress of Mayhem

+4,724
    There is no good or bad really - it varies from forum to forum. If three forums work for you then it's good :)

4. w0lv3r1ne

w0lv3r1ne Enthusiast

+1
    Looks good, first thing i noticed was the favicon symbol. You could make a blue one to match your site theme.

5. Tycoon

Tycoon Games-Babes Admin

+0
    alright.. thanks for the feedbacks and suggestions. Im gonna add more forums soon and maybe change the favicon symbol aswell.

6. TeenInformer

TeenInformer Just add water.

+0
    If all you need right now is three forums then so be it. Just be aware that if those three forums become really popular, adding a new one later on down the line may be a flop as people will tend to stick to the forums they know to be active rather than venture out into new territory.

Other than that, I love the design. You may want to move the ads to the top of the page though. They don't often get seen if you put them at the bottom.

Keep up the good work. :)

7. Belak

Belak Enthusiast

+1
    I know how you feel about the moving thing, I've moved twice now, but am now very happy as I am getting free hosting thanks to a friend, and my forum is all mine. No ads is the best part I think.

I'm going to go with a few other people here and say that I think it's ok that you only have three if you only need three.

8. Tycoon

Tycoon Games-Babes Admin

+0
    A little update! I added four new forums to my site and reorgnized the sections a bit. What do you guys think?

9. Harro

Harro Fan

+0
    Looks good!
    But I believe that sharing xxx passwords is illegal.
    So be carefull with that!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted