Offering $$ Multiple Positions - Teen Town Forum

Discussion in 'Community Cooperative' started by Wizza, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Wizza

Wizza Neophyte

+0
    Forum Name:

Teen Town

Link to forum:

http://www.teentown.co.uk

Description:

Teen Town is a general discussion forum aimed at teenagers and young adults. Discussion on subjects such as music, games, TV, film, sports, fitness, exercise, comedy and much more. Features a list of articles, plus advice, solid support and guidance for all issues teens experience.

Positions Available:

Moderators:

We are looking for dedicated people to take on the role of moderator at Teen Town. Duties include, but are not limited to:

• Enforcing rules and policies of TT;
    • Keeping the community active;
    • Moving, editing and removing posts that are not in line with our policies;
    • Ensuring no bullying, acts of violence or racism is in the community;

Mentors:

We are looking for dedicated people to take on the role of mentors at Teen Town. Duties include, but are not limited to:

• Writing quality articles on teen issues;
    • Finding / Giving advice on issues posted in the community and offering support to those members;
    • Ensuring mentors are seen to be active on Teen Town;

Marketing:

We are looking for dedicated people to take on the role of marketer at Teen Town. Duties include, but are not limited to:

• Promoting Teen Town on other websites / forums;
    • Keeping a record of the websites they advertise at;
    • Finding advertisers for Teen Town;

This position is based on commission of advertising sales, plus a small monthly payment ($50 - $100). Payment by PayPal or by Teen Towns point system.

Content Editor:

We are looking for dedicated people to take on the role of content editor at Teen Town. Duties include, but are not limited to:

• Keeping the community active with new topics;
    • Finding / writing reviews / news on games, consoles, sports, music, films etc;

If you are interested in ANY of these positions then please ensure you do the following:

Go to http://www.teentown.co.uk and browse the community, make sure that you feel comfortable. This does not mean you have to register.

If you are happy / comfortable with the community and can offer your services then please PM me here, on Teen Town (Wizza) or email me at admin @ teentown.co.uk

I'm happy to discuss any position in detail.

Please include the following when applying:

• Your full name;
    • Location;
    • Age (not required);
    • Experience (not required);
    • Websites that you are currently working with;
    • Internet activity per day / week;
    • Forms of contact (phone, email or other).

Thank you

2. Wizza

Wizza Neophyte

+0
    I have a paid super moderator position available on Teen Town, and it is also advertised else where.

Equal Opportunities Posting

The Role:

Assist with the daily running of Teen Town
    Assist with advertising and marketing.
    Keep the community active.
    Take charge of other team members.
    Plus jobs of a moderator.

Competencies required:

Management skills (Hiring / Firing / Disciplinary and Community Control.)
    Excellent communicator.
    Fair in judgement.
    Team player.
    Excellent listener.
    High internet activity.

Salary:

Salary between $25 - $50 per month dependent on community activity and work ethic.

This position is the role of a moderator with extra responsibilities. The ideal candidate will work well in a team and individually and will be working alongside myself.

Interested?

Apply here:

http://careers.worldoperatives.com/job/19/forum-super-moderator-at-teen-town/