ChrisTERiS Developer

+349
    ChrisTERiS submitted a new resource:

Media Gallery - Photos, Audio, YouTUBE

Read more about this resource...

2. LenKaiser

LenKaiser Participant

+14
    Hey Chris, is it possible to create a forum & CMS block/widget for this? How would I go about doing that? Also is there a way that I can call the latest photo uploaded in a template like the navbar template?

3. tacticool

tacticool Neophyte

+1
    Is this for VB 4.2.5?

4. tacticool

tacticool Neophyte

+1
    Yeah, this is pretty amazing! Installed this and it is really something to be proud of. Thanks again!

5. LenKaiser

LenKaiser Participant

+14
    Hey Chris I've found an error with this. When I'm viewing "My Media" and I click on the breadcrumb going back to the media_cp file I get a blank page. I've added a screen shot.

Attached Files:

6. LenKaiser

LenKaiser Participant

+14
    Anyone? I see Chris has not been on here in awhile. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this as this is a pretty large part of my site. :(

7. LenKaiser

LenKaiser Participant

+14
    Nevermind folks, looked at the code for the file and made a fix that seems to work for me.

8. bosss

bosss Aspirant

+2
    Can you post a fix please!

regards

bosss

9. LenKaiser

LenKaiser Participant

+14
    I went back and looked and I have heavily modified this mod in the templates. Its been so long I have no idea where this change was. All I can say is On your UserCP page depending upon what browser you are using you maybe able to right click next to the dead link and get information about where it might be in the templates and then just search in the templates. I did that but since I've changed it and its correct I obviously do not see the code that was problematic. You may just have to hunt it down. Sorry I'm not more help. :(

Ok my question if anyone knows. How to get this mod to comply with the EXIF information for JPG's. If you upload a photo that was taken on a cellphone its posted as upside down even though it does not look upside down. I've installed this mod from kh99 off vB.org and it works great on the forum, but does not extend to this mod. Any ideas?

10. bosss

bosss Aspirant

+2
    Thanks for reply - can not fix problem but get error lines on my error log file -

PHP:
    [17-Nov-2018 15:12:50 America/New_YorkPHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHPSelectCategory has a deprecated constructor in /home/myforum/public_html/vb4_test/mediagallery/includes/functions.php on line 1270
    [17-Nov-2018 15:12:55 America/New_YorkPHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHPSelectCategory has a deprecated constructor in /home/myforum/public_html/vb4_test/mediagallery/includes/functions.php on line 1270
    [17-Nov-2018 15:14:01 America/New_YorkPHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHPSelectCategory has a deprecated constructor in /home/myforum/public_html/vb4_test/mediagallery/includes/functions.php on line 1270
    [17-Nov-2018 15:14:01 America/New_YorkPHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHPupload has a deprecated constructor in /home/myforum/public_html/vb4_test/mediagallery/includes/class.upload.php on line 36

please some help?

11. bosss

bosss Aspirant

+2
    Have vbulletin 4.2.5 and PHP 7.1.24

12. LenKaiser

LenKaiser Participant

+14
    I'm not a programmer unfortunately. The fix that I acclimated was in the templates themselves. That to me actually looks like this mod does not support PHP 7.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.