The Sandman submitted a new Article:

Matt Mecham Revolutions!

Read more about this article here...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
  2. BSMedia

BSMedia Adherent

+20
    Great article and good read.

I can attest to the hard work and greatness of IPB 3. Its totally different than IPB 2 and anyone who didn't like IPB 2 line-up, You're missing out if you don't at least try and check out all the improvements of IPB 3.

Great work, and awesome article

3. The Sandman

The Sandman Administrator

+5,508
    If you have any questions for Matt, post them here. I can't make any promises, but there's a chance he'll pop in and answer some. :)

4. shellspeare

shellspeare Uninteresting

+39
    Great interview guys! Thanks.

5. devilishsaint

devilishsaint Enthusiast

+1
    Awesome interview, these are really helping new industry people and giving them a good motivation to move in every type of environment. Anyways thanks for conducting great interview.

6. BrandonSheley

BrandonSheley loving life

+948
    Matt is a great guy, I've had the pleasure of chatting with him on Twitter.
    Definitely a different approve to interacting with the community compared to vBulletin.
    I have an IPB site up now just to play around with and I'm starting to like it more then vB and I've been using vBulletin for several years :O

7. PoetJC

PoetJC ⚧ Jacquii: Black Kween of TSSN ⚧

+5,324
    Oh. Em. Gee. ((GASP!))
    Starting to like IPB more than vB? Really? Okay - might have to check out IPB - but yeah - I've heard that Matt is a pretty kewl dude and not only that, but approachable and personable.

In comparison - vB hierarchy is like a grand old battleship you can only see from afar, unless you pay the high-dollar ticket price for the 45 minute tour.

That's probably a horrid analogy LMAO

Jacquii.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.