The Sandman submitted a new Article:

Matt Mecham Revolutions!

Read more about this article here...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
  2. BSMedia

BSMedia Adherent

+20
    Great article and good read.

I can attest to the hard work and greatness of IPB 3. Its totally different than IPB 2 and anyone who didn't like IPB 2 line-up, You're missing out if you don't at least try and check out all the improvements of IPB 3.

Great work, and awesome article

3. The Sandman

The Sandman Administrator

+3,343
    If you have any questions for Matt, post them here. I can't make any promises, but there's a chance he'll pop in and answer some. :)

4. shellspeare

shellspeare Uninteresting

+31
    Great interview guys! Thanks.

5. devilishsaint

devilishsaint Enthusiast

+0
    Awesome interview, these are really helping new industry people and giving them a good motivation to move in every type of environment. Anyways thanks for conducting great interview.

6. BrandonSheley

BrandonSheley loving life

+632
    Matt is a great guy, I've had the pleasure of chatting with him on Twitter.
    Definitely a different approve to interacting with the community compared to vBulletin.
    I have an IPB site up now just to play around with and I'm starting to like it more then vB and I've been using vBulletin for several years :O

7. PoetJC

PoetJC [ ♥ One-Eyed Jacq Of Hearts ♥ ]

+3,881
    Oh. Em. Gee. ((GASP!))
    Starting to like IPB more than vB? Really? Okay - might have to check out IPB - but yeah - I've heard that Matt is a pretty kewl dude and not only that, but approachable and personable.

In comparison - vB hierarchy is like a grand old battleship you can only see from afar, unless you pay the high-dollar ticket price for the 45 minute tour.

That's probably a horrid analogy LMAO

Jacquii.