Offering Looking to help gaming/tech

Discussion in 'Community Cooperative' started by Maxxamillion, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion Gaming Geek

+1,303
    Form for OFFERING your services
    Position requested: forum staff. Website staff
    Past experiences: (forums you've admined/moderated/created/designed) the gamer square it did well but didn’t have the time for it
    Genre: (what genre of forum are you looking to get involved with?) gaming or tech only
    Forum software you're familiar with: (XF, IPB, vB, phpBB, YaBB, etcetera) xf mostl
    How large, and busy, was the last forum you (helped) manage(d): 2k+ members
    What is your moderation/administration style: fair I’d say
    Area of expertise: (troublesome users, advertising, server administration, coding, etcetera) all, with small coding experience
    Why are you offering your time to someone:
    Additional Information: just wish to rebuild and help out with another project. I’m not looking to start from scratch but more help out to a forum/website that is already live. I am not looking for just a moderator role but someone who can help with ideas and admin too.
    How do you wish to be contacted: here is fine [/COLOR]

2. JoyFreak

JoyFreak Aspirant

+6
    Hello. If you are interested we are looking for staff for JoyFreak. Feel free to register and PM me on there.

3. Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion Gaming Geek

+1,303
    Thanks for the offer it’s a little to niche for me but loooks great

4. TheChiro

TheChiro Devotee

+733
    How well versed are you in the esports realm? I have a new network/platform/site that will be launching soon. I have 1 partner and also a friend who's in the esports field. While I think it's becoming more saturated, with the experience I have with my major gaming site (1M+ members), I'll be bringing over a lot of the big customizations that we've implemented on that site and transplant them onto the new site. We really need help with getting the word out to esports fans as we will be hosting many free and paid tournaments, tons of giveaways thanks to our sponsorship hook ups that my partner has, a gaming match making system that LFG sites will be jealous of, and an idea that we are working on in regards to a gaming db/filtration system to combo with forums and profile systems that will then also hook into the mm system, xbox dvr system, streaming platforms, youtube channel promotions, etc. Really excited about these features we have coming.

I've followed your stuff in the past and I thought you had a fairly active site, why did you give that all up? Do you have any connections with some semi big youtube/twitch people that you made through your site?

5. Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion Gaming Geek

+1,303
    Concept sounds great, esports is growing daily and more and more games and intergrating into their games.

I’d be very happy to assist on a project like this. I follow esports in a handful of games quote closely as I enjoy watching.

As for my site, it was honestly my best achievement in terms of creating a website, it was active for some time but as our staff dwindled away I was unable to keep up with content demands and found myself with no time to do it all solo, and struggled to keep finding people to help, so inevitably I had to close it as less people were returning each month. I miss it hence looking to help others.

I know a handful of streamers, none big but a handful with a few thousand followers and consistent watchers.

6. TheChiro

TheChiro Devotee

+733
    Shoot me over your discord (I hope you have it :p most gamers do). Can do a little meeting with my partner and the other guy we will be bringing on board.

7. Matt C.

Matt C. Gaming Fanatic

+95
    Maxine, what's your discord?

8. Maxxamillion

Maxxamillion Gaming Geek

+1,303
    It’s Maxine91#6415

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.