Found/Closed Looking for Staff for Gaming Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnhf

Aspirant
Name of site (and/or forum)?: Elite Gaming Zone
Link to forum?:elitegamingzone.com
Genre?:
Gaming
Forum Software?: IPB Latest Version
Total number of posts the forum has received?:
Seeking?: ...
- What we are looking for:
1. staff who can be active on the site.
2. staff who can add their own "spice" to the site.
3. staff who can enhance the site and can bring in members.
The positions available: Global Moderator - Someone who can be active on the site. This includes participating in staff discussions, posting, recruiting, and just helping out the site! We are not looking for someone who will not be active. If you are not going to be active then do not apply!!!! We are looking to expand and we need help doing so. So once again, if you can be active then apply, if not then do not waste my or the other admins time.

Paid Position?: ... (yes/no) Depends on ad rev
If Paid, How Much?: ...^^^
Why are you requesting staff?: Because i have none and i cannot do this all on my own.
Additional Information: None!
How do you wish to be contacted?
(TAZ PM/Site PM/Email)... On my Site

Colin MacRitchie

Neophyte
I would love to apply, I have been working with forums of all types for over 6 years. I am proficient in java,css,html/html5,php,javascript,C,ruby. I have extensive experience creating and managing all types of forums, from comapny forums-gaming forums. I would love to learn more and speak with you about how i can be a valuable asset to your team. Thanks for your time.

Finnhf

Aspirant
I would love to apply, I have been working with forums of all types for over 6 years. I am proficient in java,css,html/html5,php,javascript,C,ruby. I have extensive experience creating and managing all types of forums, from comapny forums-gaming forums. I would love to learn more and speak with you about how i can be a valuable asset to your team. Thanks for your time.
Hey please sign up on the forums and we can talk about a position. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.