Reseller Looking for a reseller w/WHMCS @ annual prices for the first year.

DudeThatsErin

Habitué
Hey, I posted this on WHT but they weren't very helpful over there. I've only ever researched VPS hosts so I don't really know very many reseller hosts.

I have NameCheap hosting (Reseller-3) until July of this year but after that I want to see if it is worth it for me to stick with them and pay $300+/yr or go with another hosting company with a better deal.

I looked at HostUS.com and their Premium+ Package seems really good. $155 annually for 80GB of storage + WHMCS in Atlanta (I live in FL) + Positive SSL Cert.

I also looked at a few others but they started looking fishy when I went lower in price.

I'm looking for annually because I have an unpaid internship coming up in the Spring (Jan - April) so I am wanting to make sure I am paid up until at least the beginning of April. Internship ends 3rd week of April.

Anyway, this is what I am looking for in a host-
30GB Space with upgrades available
I don't care about bandwidth, I never use much.
Unlimited accounts
6-month or annual payments accepted via PayPal.
Around or less than $350 annually or $20/month max. If I have to pay monthly, I don't have much more than that to spend.
WHMCS + Softaculous included.
Guaranteed uptime.
30-90 day money back guarantee.

Anyone know of any good hosts that fit my budget?

ozzy47

Tazmanian Master
I think MattW might have something for you. I use his services and am nothing but pleased.