Logo

Discussion in 'Graphics Discussion and Help' started by Timelord_, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Timelord_

Timelord_ Enthusiast

+37
    Hey gang.

I need a logo created for a non-forum related endeavour. Has anyone had any success using Fiverr for this type of thing?

If not Fiverr, can you recommend another place to begin discussions? Looking to do it on the cheap!

Cheers,

2. ozzy47

ozzy47 Tazmanian Veteran

+4,300
  3. Timelord_

Timelord_ Enthusiast

+37
  4. PoetJC

PoetJC ♠ Black Jacq! Give Me My Coins!! ♠

+4,554
    It's for logos of all sorts. Some requests even include the opportunity to design an entire website or forum.
    At anyrate - I've just replied to your PM. I hope you like the concept. If yes = Super. If no = then I most certainly appreciate the opportunity.
    I'm hoping for a yes! anyway LOL
    Cheers.

J.

5. Drastic

Drastic Habitué

+604
    Fivver is dog crap for logos. They're mostly clip art junk or literally logos stolen from other people.

Do a contest on a site like freelancer or something like that for at least $100 or $200 if you want a chance at a real logo.

6. Timelord_

Timelord_ Enthusiast

+37

WAY out of the budget at this time

7. Drastic

Drastic Habitué

+604
    Just make your own then. Try something like Canva.com and play around with it. If you can't get a decent one here for free or cheap, then make your own or do some odd jobs for people to earn a few bucks. Once you have enough cash saved, then go get your real logo.

But don't waste money on some crap from Fivver when there's a good chance it's horrible or stolen. I see so many people on social media telling horror stories about stolen work on Fivver.

8. marchflower

marchflower Aspirant

+0
    Fiverr is probably the cheapest place to get the logo, however there are many free online logo builders. I personally used UpWork to order logo and design

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted