Local SEO – Looking for expert opinion

Discussion in 'Forum SEO' started by Venkatweetz, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Venkatweetz

Venkatweetz Aspirant

+3
    Dear Forum members,

My clients are asking me to optimise their location on Google map. I'm trying to find a good citation building/maintaining service and a good white label SEO reseller. I'm considering between whitespark, brightlocal or Yext to do business with. But the problem is the mentioned services are not working Indian based local business. Do you have any option / alternative for citation building?

2. esquire

esquire Habitué

+629
    I have a colleague who is one of the best and who is above board (no suspicious work.) Don't know what he charges. If you PM me I'll provide details.

3. hideki

hideki Neophyte

+0
    If the location of the business is in India, better check out the citation websites for India then

4. MyLead

MyLead Aspirant

+3
    I agree with hideki. I'm sure you'll find something regarding citation building for India on other websites

5. johnmart

johnmart Aspirant

+4
    If you want to the citation of building on your google maps, you first update your local information and about your business or products. When Google approved your location and information about your business, it makes visible to other and helps to grow your traffic on the web and get genuine business leads easily. Local SEO export your business information on multiple local websites where local user fetches information easily.

6. BrandonSheley

BrandonSheley loving life

+962
  7. GrrasSolutions

GrrasSolutions Aspirant

+3
    If your client from India and he wants to promote their business locally then Yext will not be helpful to you because local listing sites are different in India. If he wants to promote their business in US then Yext is best platform.

Google updates their options always in Google My Business platform, so update accordingly.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.