Let's all be Facebook friends :-)

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
errrr..no :p

we have a TAZ facebook page, if you would like to join that - we'll be making it more active in the New Year. But, personally, I don't add people I don't actually know and speak to regularly onto my Facebook list - no offence :)

major

Participant

we have a TAZ facebook page, if you would like to join that - we'll be making it more active in the New Year. But, personally, I don't add people I don't actually know and speak to regularly onto my Facebook list - no offence :)

snap..

Nudaii

Adherent

we have a TAZ facebook page, if you would like to join that - we'll be making it more active in the New Year. But, personally, I don't add people I don't actually know and speak to regularly onto my Facebook list - no offence :)[/quote]
ditto :p

Alexander

Aspirant
I had some life issues come up and have been unable to remain active here :( .. but I'm back! It is completely understandable that some people will not want to be friends. However, like many other members here, I hold multiple Facebook accounts - one for real world people, one for my internet friends / networking.

Ferrari353

Adherent
This is really creepy. Why would you become friends with people you don't even know that have access to your info?

Akela

viam aut inveniam...
Two solutions to that, Ferrari:

1. Having more than one FB account (my personal preference)
2. Not accepting friend requests from people you do not recognize on your main account :)

Ferrari353

Adherent
why would you create 2 accts just so you could add random strangers? Haven't you ever heard anyone say "Stranger Danger!"?

Akela

viam aut inveniam...
Not random, Ferrari. Forum mods/admins/owners. People like me.

People I am most interested in, but have minimal chance of meeting in RL.