learning of HTML and CSS

Discussion in 'HTML, CSS & JavaScript' started by aesthetiqclinic, Mar 14, 2018.

1. aesthetiqclinic

aesthetiqclinic Aspirant

+1
    hi
    I am interested in learning the advanced things about web designing.
    is there any suitable platform ?

2. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Administrator

+2,087
    Look at site as https://learn.shayhowe.com/html-css/ this one their free to use. Later when you have learned stuff you can goto sites like Pluralsight for C# and PHP, Java etc etc.For now just Google what you look for you will find site if its not free dont use it.

3. Transfor

Transfor Neophyte

+1
    I need to learning HTML and CSS

4. GrrasSolutions

GrrasSolutions Aspirant

+4
    In the era of technology, learning is important part of life and if you are interested in web designing then you can prefer online pdf or you can join online training classes or Youtube is the best option where you can see multiple videos of web designing. We also provide training and certification and internship facility to enhance your knowledge.

5. overcast

overcast Enthusiast

+33
    I think codecademy and udacity can be a good platform to learn CSS and HTML. And there are some of the other platforms like youtube where you can learn things for free.

6. MagicalAzareal

MagicalAzareal Magical Developer

+113
    https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn

Mozilla has a few guides which should help you get started. They're usually a fairly reliable source of information for Web APIs, so they should be a fairly good choice and it costs nothing.

7. martin smith

martin smith Participant

+4
    To learn HTML & CSS you have many resources available on the Internet. My suggestion is to follow some YouTube videos related to HTML, CSS, take the course on Udemy, and gather the information from websites like tutorials point and W3Schools ... etc

8. overcast

overcast Enthusiast

+33
    The thing about youtube is that you have no fixed channel for everything. One concept from one channel and another from another. This hopping of videos goes on. That's the only issue, rest there is a lot of information out there on youtube.

9. Oedipus

Oedipus Participant

+13
    Do not memorize HTML and CSS code. It's not worth it.

I think the best way to learn them is by creating websites from 0.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.