Seeking LAG | Gaming Community

Discussion in 'Community Cooperative' started by Wyvh, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Wyvh

Wyvh Aspirant

+21
    aimage.noelshack.com_fichiers_2018_10_5_1520565493_icon_l.png aimage.noelshack.com_fichiers_2018_10_5_1520565493_icon_a.png aimage.noelshack.com_fichiers_2018_10_5_1520565493_icon_g.png

Greetings everyone,
    7 months ago, I opened a new thread on which I specified I was looking for additional staff members for a serious gaming community forum project. A huge break of half-a-year has been taken since then, and we have recently decided to resume this project.

I currently am working on a brand new forum theme for Lag (simply "Lag" now, not "Lag.one" anymore), which will look way more professional than the previous ones.

Name of site (and/or forum)?: Lag.
    Link to forum?: Unshared.
    Genre?: Community forums about Gaming overall.
    Forum Software?: XenForo.
    Seeking?: Administrator.
    Paid Position?: No.
    Why are you requesting staff?: My teammate won't be able to be very active due to his in-real-life events, so I'm looking for a motivated and mature person to help me manage, contribute in the evolution of the forums and advertise for it. Quite a simple administrator role.
    Additional Information: Please check this thread if you require additional informations about the project.
    How do you wish to be contacted? Either by private messages, or directly via Discord (Jeg#2411)

If you need any additional information about anything or wish to ask any question about anything aswell, please feel free to ask.
    Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.