Just starting

TxFootballCoach

Neophyte
Ok, my forum has been up and running for almost a month.

Currently, I have 145 members, 660 posts in 127 threads.

My forum is a private forum for Texas football coaches. I have referred about 100 of the members. Out of the 145 members about 10 of them actually post. I've thought about doing a contest to increase posts or referrals. Should I just be patient and continue to try and post as much content as I can? I am running out of coaches to email.

Any suggestions, comments, and questions would be appreciated.

www.txfootballcoaches.com

Justin

*Insert witty title here*
Welcome Nate. I recommend making your posts visible to guests. Also, might want to look into a different theme. Maybe more outside like than green and black? I'm thinking blue and brown, light colors that resemble football. Designers on here will have better ideas.

tbofram

That cool member
Yeah from my point of view as a guest your forum is empty. And your theme really doesn't look that great (I would make it brighter and more welcoming) but your stats seem good

Panupat

Habitué
So it's a forum for coaches to talk among themselves? Are there a whole lot to talk about? Correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't seem so.

I imagine there are lots more players and audiences when it comes to football. Perhaps you could extend your forum, so ordinary players can ask those coaches questions too.