IPS Marketplace Black Friday Sale 2019

Discussion in 'Invision Community' started by Joel R, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Joel R

Joel R Fan

+764
    [​IMG]

2019 MARKETPLACE BLACK FRIDAY

EXTRAVAGANZA BONANZA CHRISTMAHANNUKWANZADAN CELEBRATION

KICKS OFF NOW

BIGGER, BETTER, AND WITH MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS THAN LAST YEAR !! !! !! !!

THE TALENTED AND AMAZING IPS MARKETPLACE COMMUNITY IS COMING TOGETHER FOR THE THIRD ANNUAL MARKETPLACE BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!

FOR THREE SHORT WEEKS, GET THE BEST PRICES OF THE ENTIRE YEAR FROM ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE THEMERS, DESIGNERS, AND CODERS. IF THEY'RE NOT PARTICIPATING, THEN YELL AT THEM. THEY PROBABLY JUST FORGOT.

SPARKLE AND SHINE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON WITH NEW THEMES AND NEW APPS. DECORATE YOUR COMMUNITY TREE WITH NEW MODS. AND TREAT YOUR COMMUNITY TO ALL THE GIFTS YOU'VE BEEN WANTING TO BUY ALL YEAR LONG.

THE MARKETPLACE BLACK FRIDAY 2019 SALE STARTS NOW! ONLY ON INVISIONCOMMUNITY.COM's MARKETPLACE.

Full topic for clients: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/454680-announcement-marketplace-black-friday-sale-2019/

• Informative! Informative! x 2
    • List
  2. MagicalAzareal

MagicalAzareal Magical Developer

+213
    I can't read this text in dark mode, just so you know.

Nice deal you're doing.

3. LordOfSpoon

LordOfSpoon 127.0.0.1

+92
    TBH the first thing I thought of when I read this was license renewals or purchase. I was about to pee myself with excitement. Still good sales though!

4. Alfa1

Alfa1 Administrator

+2,709
    Its a pain to read. Either here or in the IPS forum.

5. Craigles700

Craigles700 Enthusiast

+76
    It would be nice for a new IPS license and/or license renewal too. Not just third party software.

6. LordOfSpoon

LordOfSpoon 127.0.0.1

+92
    They could run deals on renewals and such. I'm not sure why they wouldn't. I believe they would make a pretty good profit from it. I would just buy a license or two just to have them incase.

7. Joel R

Joel R Fan

+764
    This sale is exclusively organized by the third party community for the third party community. It's unaffiliated with the company, but a great thing for the community as a whole.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. NobleMan1969

NobleMan1969 Aspirant

+6
    yes it would have been nice to get a deal on another IPS license.;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.