Selling IPS Licenses for Sale, Brand Free

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by esquire, Jul 27, 2018.

1. esquire

esquire Habitué

+612
    I have a limited number of IPS licenses for sale, all are brand free (no copyright notice), with varying configurations with some coming with all modules. This is probably only for serious purchasers and reflects a discount off purchasing all modules ($625) and brand free ($500). I also have several addons as well. Most questions are probably best taken in PM as they are likely to be specific to each purchaser and what they are seeking.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  2. esquire

esquire Habitué

+612
    As a note, these licenses are significantly discounted from the normal pricing - especially brand free. They are probably of greatest interests to those of you who wish to promote a truly professional appearance with a brand free forum which doesn't call attention in your accreditation areas all across your site.

3. esquire

esquire Habitué

+612
    I've decided to put my IPS licenses up for sale at more than 50% off the price - so it's practically getting a new IPS license with brand free for free. This price is for TAZ members (I've listed it elsewhere to unknowns for more.)

This consists of IPS Core, Forums and Commerce ($425 + $500 new = $925) for only $450. It's almost like getting IPS and having the $500 brand free thrown in. I'll be paying the fees involved in transfer so that means I will be making a fraction of the cost.

I have a couple of other brand free licenses including the entire suite with all modules. Inquire if interested.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018 at 2:44 PM
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.