+5,512
    The Sandman submitted a new Article:

Interview with Paul Marsden - vBulletin Developer

Read more about this article here...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
  2. amoeba

amoeba Neophyte

+0
    Wow, you're right he really is a man of few words although he seems to have managed a few more here than in the vb forums ;) I've used some of his mods like the miserable user (awesome) mod so I guess his work does speak for themselves!

3. Panupat

Panupat Habitué

+95
    For some reason I really liked this one . . .

4. keiooz

keiooz Neophyte

+0
    Nice. You will definitely learn a lot of things from reading interviews of different people. Love most of your answers. [​IMG]

5. Starion

Starion Aspirant

+4
    I love that this site has a forum for interviews of people in the know. While I didn't get much out of this one in particular, please keep this going!

I might do an interview sub-forum in mine if the community warms to the idea.

btw - Paul sure watches a lot of TV! (but has good taste with the exception of anything *cough* teeny vampires *cough*)

6. Naviero

Naviero Love

+4
    A great interview! :) Interesting to see how we went from vB.org to becoming a Dev

7. CiullaWins

CiullaWins Participant

+18
    Dang sounds really intresting. When I get out of college I want to either join the VB Design Team or create my own software.

8. motowebmaster

motowebmaster Participant

+16
    Even though some of his responses at vb.com are inappropriate, I like Paul. He brings value to the development team.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.