+3,103
    The Sandman submitted a new Article:

Interview with Paul Marsden - vBulletin Developer

Read more about this article here...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
  2. amoeba

amoeba Neophyte

+0
    Wow, you're right he really is a man of few words although he seems to have managed a few more here than in the vb forums ;) I've used some of his mods like the miserable user (awesome) mod so I guess his work does speak for themselves!

3. Panupat

Panupat Habitué

+89
    For some reason I really liked this one . . .

4. keiooz

keiooz Neophyte

+0
    Nice. You will definitely learn a lot of things from reading interviews of different people. Love most of your answers. [​IMG]

5. Starion

Starion Aspirant

+0
    I love that this site has a forum for interviews of people in the know. While I didn't get much out of this one in particular, please keep this going!

I might do an interview sub-forum in mine if the community warms to the idea.

btw - Paul sure watches a lot of TV! (but has good taste with the exception of anything *cough* teeny vampires *cough*)

6. Naviero

Naviero Love

+4
    A great interview! :) Interesting to see how we went from vB.org to becoming a Dev

7. CiullaWins

CiullaWins Enthusiast

+18
    Dang sounds really intresting. When I get out of college I want to either join the VB Design Team or create my own software.

8. motowebmaster

motowebmaster Participant

+15
    Even though some of his responses at vb.com are inappropriate, I like Paul. He brings value to the development team.