+3,342
    The Sandman submitted a new Article:

Interview with Corey Chapman - YaBB Project Leader

Read more about this article here...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
  2. crackers8

crackers8 Developer

+0
    Thank you for the interview, The Sandman. It was a pleasure. And I apologize to everyone that actually reads through the entire thing! I have trouble being brief sometimes, especially when it's a topic I have a lot of interest in. As always, it is a pleasure to participate in the Admin Zone discussions.

3. The Sandman

The Sandman Administrator

+3,342
    LOL - it certainly is the definitive Corey Chapman interview. :D Thanks for taking the time to participate!

4. MetalJoe

MetalJoe Aspirant

+0
    Nice read, I have recently got involed with the YaBB community and it has been very helpfull for me and it's great to be able to help others. I think it woudl be great to have all forum software to be able to interact with each other as Corey has described.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2005
  5. Juvenall

Juvenall Aspirant

+0
    Well done Corey, Sandman. This was a very good read. :)

6. Outumuro

Outumuro TAZXbar Publisher

+2
    Detailed, informative, and thoughtful. Great interview. :D

7. primal1

primal1 Neophyte

+0
    Sandman and Corey - Thanks so much for the informative interview. I've implemented several YaBB forums over time and enjoy knowing more about those involved with the evolution of the product. It's especially nice to get a brief snapshot of the "real" lifestyle of one of the key players - I guess my lifestyle isn't quite so totally out of balance afterall, though I do envy Corey's much smarter inclusion of "non-work" activities in his routine. Thanks for helping to bring a better perspective of the "human" side of this business into the equation!

8. shanda

shanda Aspirant

+0
    As a user of YaBB and member of the YaBB Forum I've often benefitted from Corey's knowledge and willingness to help anyone. It's nice to read an interview with this very intelligent young man.

As an added bonus to reading this interview I've found THIS forum and have already registered and read a lot of good tips here about Administering a community Forum.

So thank you Corey and The Sandman, this was indeed a great read :)

9. The Sandman

+3,342
    Thank you! :D

10. crackers8

crackers8 Developer

+0
    Thanks for the comments, guys. Maybe we can get some YaBB developer interviews up here soon so you don't have to rely on my biased words :)

11. The Sandman

+3,342
    Have them contact me if they're interested and I'll make it so. :D