728x300-Ikea-allen-key.jpg

2. KimmiKat

KimmiKat Enthusiast

+45
    :ROFLMAO: Thanks for helping me install coffee on my monitor! :LOL:

3. PoetJC

PoetJC ❤ Jacq Owns The Beanstalk ❤

+4,572
    Same here. It's like the 'simple 1-2-3' instructions are written in Greek :eek:

LOL

4. Jake

Jake Developer

+1,088
    Gonna bump this dinosaur, have to ask...

Chris DChris D how do you tolerate using a single monitor? I wouldn't be able to do it :|

Oh, and why is there a roll of toilet paper in the box next to your desk :cautious:

5. The Sandman

The Sandman Administrator

+5,004
    Looks like paper towel to me....

6. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer

+1,184
    The single monitor was only supposed to be temporary but unfortunately it's still the same!

Working on a single screen is somewhat natural to me. I do a heck of a lot of work on my laptop (13" screen!), be that because I'd rather work downstairs for some reason or because I'm working out of hours (often when doing other things like watching TV).

Had to laugh about the toilet paper comment. That is indeed what it looks like. It's actually, I'm led to believe, called "couch roll" or indeed, paper towel. My wife is a beauty therapist and she works in a salon. She doesn't do many treatments at home, but when she does, it happens in my office!

If it was a 360 degree photo then directly behind the shot of my desk you'd find a beauty couch, pretty pink pictures on the wall, a massive rack of nail polishes, and various devices used for modern torture such as a wax heater and a hot stone heater.

7. The Sandman

The Sandman Administrator

+5,004
    :eek:

8. Jake

Jake Developer

+1,088
    Jeeze, and I thought it was hard to do things on my 15 inch laptop alone! This is the setup I use in the office, fairly similar at home as well:

IMG_0324.jpg
    (Ignore the spaghetti of cables -- blame Apple for taking away my ports! :p)

Excuse accepted :p

9. Silv3er

Silv3er Aspirant

+4
    It's really a great step forward for XenForo that Chris joined the team:tup: