+5,512
    The Sandman submitted a new Article:

Interview with Andrew Gallant - wtcBB Developer

Read more about this article here...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
  2. Scribbller

Scribbller The dude

+9
    Excellent interview I always thought Shelly owned wtcbb and photosplit.

3. Shelley

Shelley Coder/Designer

+767
    Andrew owns it all, I get the luxury of seeing the whole development process and designing the graphics which Andrew has given me full descretion over. ;)

Excellent interview. :tup:

4. jamslam

jamslam Aspirant

+0
    She wishes :p

In all seriousness, I'd just like to thank The Sandman, The Admin Zone and all their staff for giving me this opportunity.

I think you guys have done a great job building up a vast resourse, and I have added it to my list of web sites that I visit daily- so hopefully you'll see more of me here :)

5. Adam S

Adam S Fan

+0
    Great interveiw, great job Jamslam, keep up the great work.

6. phoenixdown21

phoenixdown21 The Man with the Plan

+43
    This was a great interview and it was interesting to read your particular perpsectives on the vast number of questions that Sandman tosses at people ;)

7. wimpie

wimpie Neophyte

+0
    Great interview, looking forward to see the 2.0 beta of wtcBB.

8. broncofan2222

broncofan2222 wtcBB user

+0
    Yes, great interview jam.

And, amen to that wimpie...I can't wait to see it either.

9. fasherman

fasherman Participant

+0
    Now would be a great time for a follow-up interview. Last fall's high school senior should be this year's college freshman, right? I'll even help out and ask the questions:

1. How many colleges did you apply to and why?
    2. Which ones accepted?
    3. Which one did you choose and why?
    4. Do you think you'll have trouble balancing the demands of being a college freshman with continuing to develop and maintain wtcBB?
    5. Does the time required to support wtcBB allow you any time for a normal teenager social life?
    6. wtcBB2 is still in alpha 10 months after the last interview. What have been the biggest challenges?
    7. Early this year, you learned that your software had been stolen - maybe thats no the right word - by a company in Europe. How did you feel seeing someone else take credit for your work and how difficult was it to resolve?
    8. And now the tough one... Faced with the reality of college tuition and expenses and the time necessary to develop/maintain wtcBB have you been tempted at all to make it a commecial product or renewable license software?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.