Increase Organic Search Traffic

Discussion in 'Increasing Traffic' started by Indra Kumar, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Indra Kumar

Indra Kumar Neophyte

+0
    I've just started blogging and getting a heart throbbing social shares on my site techiesuge but it lacks a lot of viewers and the contents are all real and is adsense approved. Now I want to get an answer on how to increase my organic search traffic from Google and other social platforms.

Also I wanted to know the special and some tricks on SEO to drive traffic to my blog.

Thanks!!

2. MyLead

MyLead Aspirant

+0
    There are two things that are required for SEO/SERP traffic:
    1. Optimized SEO text (relevant H1 headers (just one) and the next H2 and H3 headers [in mid-headers keywords, necessary in H1], minimum 500, preferably 1000 words), keywords at the level of 1-2%. It's also good to do internal linking.
    2. Focus on getting links targeting our post. We can use social media here, thematic forums, entries in guest books, etc.

3. johnmart

johnmart Aspirant

+2
    The challenges for any business is to make sure that when people look for a product or service like yours, they find you and not a competitor. Traffic that arrives at your website through a search engine result from traffic that arrives from other referring channel likes paid ads or another site links to you. If you want to increase organic traffic on your blog or website, you can follow some basic point as-

• Create Good Content with Visual Representation
    • Identify your website’s bad & good links
    • Remove and disavow bad backlinks
    • Blog about your user’s questions and problems
    • Be a contributor to reputable sites in your industry
    • Do keywords research and create a keyword database
    • Optimize your metadata and content
    • Create quality content on a regular basis
    • Create a powerful internal linking system
    • Encourage readers to link to your website
    • Monitor your SEO progress and the incoming links

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.