Incapsula

Alpha1

Administrator
This is the general discussion for the DDoS Protection Incapsula. Please discuss this DDoS Protection here.
To write a review please click the 'write a review' button.
To ask a question, please click the 'ask a question' button.
To see the DDoS Protection details, please click the 'overview' tab.

highlander29

Enthusiast
The security is great once I got it working. They provide a very good application firewall service. I'm not implementing DDOS protection as it's very expensive. The biggest issue I had is their support wasn't very good. When I first installed things, stuff was breaking and their support staff was extremely unresponsive. I almost cancelled the service. The other thing I ran into is the web application firewall broke my VBSSO integration between VBulletin and MediaWiki. It took hiring a VBSSO developer and hundreds of dollars to figure that one out. Once it was working though, things have been fine and I'm very satisfied.

Alpha1

Administrator
Could you click the 'Write a Review' button?
I had contact with Incapsula and found their prices were extremely high. An account manager from my country called me up after filling in the form late at night.

It took hiring a VBSSO developer and hundreds of dollars to figure that one out. Once it was working though, things have been fine and I'm very satisfied.
Interesting. I am encountering a similar issue with SSO on XenForo and Stackpath. How did the developer figure that one out and made it to work?

highlander29

Enthusiast
Could you click the 'Write a Review' button?
I had contact with Incapsula and found their prices were extremely high. An account manager from my country called me up after filling in the form late at night.

Interesting. I am encountering a similar issue with SSO on XenForo and Stackpath. How did the developer figure that one out and made it to work?

I tried looking it up and am afraid I'm not sure. It was a change to the code though and they released it in a future VBSSO release.