Hows my logo?

asadriaz

Aspirant
how do u find min my logo? any improvements?
Suggestion and criticism are welcome. :)

Attachments

• 011111111.png
    011111111.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 111

lushd

Aspirant
The lower sub-text looks a little bunched then spaced out. Might be the font, but other then that it looks suitable. Nothing too jazzy for a student related project.

PoetJC

⚧ Jacquii: Kween of Hearts ⚧
When I think logo - I think "brand"

Your current logo is text-only and really has no brand - it's a bit bland imo and could certainly be enhanced. When I think of enhancing a logo - I first think of "What's the site about" --- I think the logo should reflect what the site is about in some way and yours doesn't.

A text logo is not entirely bad though - perhaps you might consider:

ICMAP
Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan
A Student Community​

Leave "www.icmap.pk" out of the logo...

HTH,

J.

Likebot

Aspirant
The first that came to my head was some sort of space place,,, hehe

TedNiuNiu

Neophyte
It looks good, but a little simple. You can make it more rich. Just a suggestion...

Lisa

Chaotically Proportional
Well I'm going to go against everyone else. I like it. It's clean, small, and not at all fussy. It's stylish and has a "calm and quiet" feel to it. The lines around the text give it a little extra, and even a little branding if you wish to consider it as such - something text alone wouldn't achieve.

Question is, how does it look sitting on your site?

wizard1974uk

Tazmanian Gremlin
Okay, have you noticed the trend with bricks and mortar enterprises, they're actually moving away from singing dancing, bright coloured logos, to more clean "sterile" looking logos? So "boring" does have it's place :)