How to Boost Reddit Post ??

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by Julian Wang, Jan 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Destroy Repeat

Destroy Repeat DestroyRepeat.com

+26
    I had a similar experience, but I wasn't trying to advertise my website. I was trying to find feedback as to what gamers wanted. But mods are crazy in there. Crazy. And as soon as you explain it, they won't read it, try to understand, or respond. Robotic community from what I experienced.

But what I've read is this...
    However, on the flip coin, I've seen communities get shared, promoted, or advertised in there. From my perspective, the whole system is very biased.

2. Kylo Joe

Kylo Joe Neophyte

+0
    Reddit is a social news aggregation, web content rating and discussion website. Here registered member can submit their business content, images or information links on it. We talk about Reddit Marketing, Reddit provide the great community services. You want to boost Reddit post, some basic points clear before used Reddit marketing like-
    - Post unique and relevant content
    - Add related community according to business
    - Focus to add related subreddits
    - Always keep in relevant
    - Make you advertisement fun and unique
    - Don't use hyperlinks on text
    - Don't make content like promotion
    - Don't over-promote
    - No double dipping
    - Comment and reply to every post

3. the ceo

the ceo Aspirant

+1
    Create high-quality content, to get the viral traffic you have to give a small boost to your post to do this hire someone from micro workers and get at least 30 upvotes for $3 and share your post on all social media

4. Kylo Joe

Kylo Joe Neophyte

+0
    Thanks for Interest.

5. the ceo

the ceo Aspirant

+1
    you are welcome

6. kumar

kumar Neophyte

+0
    how to get traffic on reddit post

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.