How to advertise your site on social media

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by Woldemort, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Woldemort

Woldemort Aspirant

+3
    Hello everyone, I would like to have information on how to best advertise my website. I have a facebook page of the site where (now no longer so often) I write news on the site and are reported via rss on the facebook page of the same. I would like the site to be visited more, in addition to adding content (few at the moment) how could I invest to make it better known?

Being an Italian site you do not need to greatly expand the user (just for Italian), not for who knows what reason but I do not have the right tools to expand things

2. Lisa

Lisa Chaotically Proportional

+8,508
    Traction via FB pages is difficult. People on Facebook rarely want to leave the platform to register on a thirdparty site. You'll need to give them a good reason/something they can't get within FB Groups.

You could join groups that are connected to your niche, interact, drop a link here and there when relevant - just ensure you don't look spammy - FB Group admins are quicker to delete and ban than forum admins are sometimes :ROFLMAO:

Without knowing your genre - you could always look at IG - a lot of people I know have generated some good results from using that platform. But, again, you really have to be offering something enticing enough for people to leave and look.

3. GrrasSolutions

GrrasSolutions Aspirant

+3
    In this situation Facebook ads is the best option to improve more reach, visits and conversion on your Facebook page. The first important thing is your customer, so before start any campaign analyze basic analytics factors which play an important role in your success.

4. martin smith

martin smith Participant

+4
    You should start with Facebook ads to advertise your website on social media...

5. 1claire

1claire Aspirant

+1
    BUILD A SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
    JOIN GROUPS ON LINKEDIN
    CREATE VIDEO CONTENT
    PROMOTE YOUR WEBSITE WITH AD SPEND
    UTILIZE TRENDING HASHTAGS
    DEVELOP A CONTEST AND MARKET IT ONLY ON SOCIAL MEDIA
    CREATE TEASER IMAGES TO BUILD ANTICIPATION
    SHARE CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
    CONSIDER GETTING HELP FROM INFLUENCERS
    USE SOCIAL LISTENING TO CONNECT WITH POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS

6. xzvbnm

xzvbnm Neophyte

+0
    In many ways, this is advertising by the interested audience and it is important that the site has a group on Facebook and at the same time they do not share users, but two groups complement each other. Otherwise, someone will not be interested on your page, and others will be more interesting on the site.

7. apindia83

apindia83 Neophyte

+0
    Start with facebook business manager,
    select appropriate audience and create your campaign.

8. shayari only

shayari only Neophyte

+1
    Join different niche related FB groups and post your site there. You will get good exposure to your site. my personal experience good luck mate

9. MyLead

MyLead Aspirant

+3
    Facebook ads and commenting niche related stuff on fame or groups related to your niche.

10. Exa-Kent

Exa-Kent Aspirant

+2
    Why not just start advertise your Facebook Page with Facebook Ads? But if run Facebook Ads will attract a lot of fake facebook account like the page. So you need to target to the right audience if you run ads.

11. Dubbed Navigator

Dubbed Navigator Adherent

+83
    We run a group and page for our forum. The page is literally there so we can post as "us" (the site name) rather than individual admins / moderators.

This has the side positive of showing us how many people see the post. Other than that we do not use the page at all.

We also make sure we interact with others that post in the group, encourage them to post on the forum etc.

12. Unistorm

Unistorm Neophyte

+0
    I faced this question when I made first steps in self advertisement. I did a great job and the best social network for me now is Instagram.
    I kindly believe that social networks like Facebook are out of date already. People got used to scroll Instagram watching beautiful photos than reading big posts.
    And you can safe time using promotional tools. For example, Ingramer has built-in hashtag generator - you download a photo and soft generates hashtags for it automatically. Instazood allows you to send auto DMs. And so on. It's really convenient and helps you to advertise your website for targeted users only.

13. emilyquirq

emilyquirq Neophyte

+0
    I was looking for hashtag generator for Instagram. How much does it costs?
    I would like to try it and I really wonder how it works when I post for example post of my artwork.
    Is it able to define what is on picture exactly using this Ingramer option?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.