How can get more traffic via Facebook ?

Muzz

Participant
Do you already have a Facebook page set up? I couldn't find one.. That's the first step :)

The second step is to create quality content on the page that will engage people and make them want to visit your site. Always have a specific objective behind your posts and don't just ramble on. You can actually make a bunch of posts at the same time and schedule them to post at peak hours throughout the week - really handy feature!

Invite your friends/family, so you have somewhat of a foundation to grow your page.

Finally, you can give Facebook some $$$ and market your page towards your intended audience by promoting your posts and advertising your page.

Hope this helps :)

Michael55

Aspirant
Hi

According to me one of most important is your contents, all contents should be unique. You can get traffic and domain authority as well.

kjoshi

Aspirant
Adding up in the Muzz's suggestions i would recommend to update your FB page frequently. By doing so every time the visitor who would visit your page would get some thing new and interesting. This always works fine because people belonging to some specific industry always eager to know something new and updated to bring them benefits.

gregdavidson

Enthusiast
My website is http://www.omexpackers.in new website i want to promote this website on facebook. please tell me how can i get more visitors from facebook to website

Find a keyword that gets tons of traffic and use that keyword as your vanity url. Join AddMeFast.com and get tons of likes. After that, build backlinks to your facebook page and it might rank at the top of the search engines for your chosen keywords.

kgeorgiev

Neophyte
Create a FB page (not a profile) and post interesting content daily. If you are going to put links to your website, do it with style (post a related interesting picture and put the link in the description). Finally, advertise your page with FB ads, promote posts etc.

avowzone

Aspirant
Make a facebook page and add it in your site. Then make quality content and manage followers.

KristinaRoy

Aspirant
StepI: Create a Facebook page with your business name. Place that FB page at your website as like button and appeal to like from your visitors.
StepII: Join group that discuss about your services and business. Share your services details there.
StepIII: Make same niche friends, share something useful and informative for them, comment at their shared posts, images etc.

mindstreak

Aspirant
First create a fb fan page.Then send invites to people who you know.Then after getting some few likes,, post contents,pic,videos which are relevant to the audience interests.Then join in various groups which are relevant to your business,service or product.This process will take sometime but it definitely gets some traffic.

mindstreak

Aspirant
First create a fb page. Then invites to known circle for liking this page. Start posting contents, pics, videos which are relevant to your business and the audience. Join in groups and share the posts to them.

Kan John

Neophyte
It is very simple but time consuming also it mean after creation your FB page you must engage with your fans and solve their problems related you niche and reply them as soon as possible, secondly you should be active in different FB groups and post attractive post according to the taste of the group, you may see that how much traffic you get from///

cmwkings33

Aspirant
In my case, I'm very aggressive when it comes to my Facebook marketing campaigns. For serious clients and myself I will setup at least 5 Facebook pages and a 3 groups targeting the main keyword/niche aspects of the content or service I am dealing with. This gives you flexibility as well as maximizing the traffic from each particular target keyword or subject. It's always a good idea to get as many photos and videos to use as content on a daily basis and schedule things out in an organized manner. Use unique content whenever possible and be creative and thought provoking in your posts or blogs. Set goals for the amount of likes and reach you are looking for and maintain or replicate your efforts in a professional cohesive manner. Not simply duplicating your work and essentially spamming. Be creative and go outside the scope of your niche taking in broader ranges as you grow into it.

Use Twitter, Tumblr, Blogger, Instagram, Reddit and Pinterest in tandem to get the maximum effect as you automate things to a relatively decent degree but you must have an overall plan of attack. PInterest is excellent for re occurring traffic and is often overlooked in social networking strategies.

Thain

Enthusiast
In my case, I'm very aggressive when it comes to my Facebook marketing campaigns. For serious clients and myself I will setup at least 5 Facebook pages and a 3 groups targeting the main keyword/niche aspects of the content or service I am dealing with. This gives you flexibility as well as maximizing the traffic from each particular target keyword or subject. It's always a good idea to get as many photos and videos to use as content on a daily basis and schedule things out in an organized manner. Use unique content whenever possible and be creative and thought provoking in your posts or blogs. Set goals for the amount of likes and reach you are looking for and maintain or replicate your efforts in a professional cohesive manner. Not simply duplicating your work and essentially spamming. Be creative and go outside the scope of your niche taking in broader ranges as you grow into it.

Use Twitter, Tumblr, Blogger, Instagram, Reddit and Pinterest in tandem to get the maximum effect as you automate things to a relatively decent degree but you must have an overall plan of attack. PInterest is excellent for re occurring traffic and is often overlooked in social networking strategies.

I like this!

cpvr

Tazmanian Master
StepI: Create a Facebook page with your business name. Place that FB page at your website as like button and appeal to like from your visitors.
StepII: Join group that discuss about your services and business. Share your services details there.
StepIII: Make same niche friends, share something useful and informative for them, comment at their shared posts, images etc.
I actually have a lot of friends in my niche and some of them are game owners, so they link back to us on their games, which helps drives a lot of traffic to our community. We get a lot of traffic from tumblr as well because of word of mouth and plus, we don't advertise on that network at all. We also run our own facebook page and twitter that both seem to be pretty well, but we hope to start doing more promotion on those two networks in the future. We don't have any groups in our niche/industry.

Ecumen

Neophyte
Create your facebook page, share unique content on that page and invite people to like your page.